– God of yogis
– self controller
– celibate while at the same time lover of his spouse shakti.
– Destroyer of the world. Helps to shed old habits and attachments.
– monkey god
– stands for courage, power, faithful and very devoted and loyal
– preserver and protector of creation
– embodies mercy, goodness, self existent and all pervading power
– maintains cosmic order (dharma)
– has 10 incarnations
– 7th incarnation of Vishnu
– ideals of man, how to be an ideal citizen
– Sita is his wife
– 8th incarnation of Vishnu
– love and divine joy
– destroys all pain and sin
– born to establish the religion of love
– daily alteration of light and dark
– goddess of transformation and time that is death
– is the kundalini energy that paralyses the attachments produced by the solar and lunar currents. This attachment causes fear of death
– knowledge, music, creative arts
– mother of the vedas
– divine force, manifesting o destroy demonic forces and restore balance.
-every god has shakti energy, without it they would have no power
– incarnation of the mother goddess
– unified symbol of all divine forces
– goddess of light, beauty, good fortune and wealth
– love and grace
There are many more gods and goddess I haven’t covered ( about 33 million) but these are some of the most popular. You can invoke the energies of these deities to help you with various obstacles in your life.
– remover of obstacles
– shakti and shiva united